Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thad is...gulp...Six Months!

Seriously. Could it go any faster? Thad is 6 months. I can't find the stats from the dr. visit. But, he's still got some Marquardson height (90th percentile) and weight is about the same. He is 18 pounds, 12 ounces and I think he would have been an even 19 if he hadn't peed all over me, the floor and the nurse as soon as he got on the scale! What we learned though is that he does have some Gilstrap too! That's right, the head measurement put him in the 95th percentile. I love these big noggins :)

Here he is after his first tastes of rice cereal: ("mom, I want milk, not this bland cereal stuff!")
Thad is super smiley (which I need to capture, I just realized!). Just the other day he sat up unassisted! He's rolling around. Still no teeth. He is such a good natured baby. Only problem I have found is that he sleeps better in my bed than his crib!

No comments: