We are excited to announce we are expecting our second baby! I'm 10.5 (that .5 is very important!) weeks along which means come August 23rd we'll have another little rascal in our home.
I've been creating a list of how you know you're pregnant. So far I've got:
1. The movie "Bride Wars" makes you cry
2. Suddenly the laundry detergent you've been using your whole life makes you want to puke
3. The fridge, kitchen, and bathroom smell disguisting
4. All my pretty-smelling Bath & Body Works soaps have given way to non-smelling generics
5. It's 10:49am and I'm still in my bathrobe (too much information!?)
We don't know yet if it's a boy or girl but will find out in about two months so stay posted.
In the meantime I'll try to figure out how to get one of those cool baby count down calendars on this blog like so many of you have.