Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dallin's Shiner


This one was taken day one when it was still fresh:

We had a trip to urgent care last night. It was a hard fall. Dallin tripped and hit his nose on a metal stair at the park. Many tears were shed but I think I'm going to be okay. Alright, Dallin was the one who got hurt, but guess who cried more?? We'll know this Tuesday if it's broken, but here's the black eyes to prove his manhood. This picture doesn't do the swelling justice. It's quite noticeable. I feel I owe an explanation as soon as people look at him.

2 comments:

MissRissa said...

Oh- poor Dallin (and Momma!) He's one tough kid!

Marvia said...

Ouch!!! Poor little guy! I would've cried too. I seem to have a longer time recovering whenever Audrey hurts herself. She'll be up and running in no time and I'm still tramatized from seeing my baby hurt herself. They make good stories though. :)