Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Cleaning

This post is really for my mom, but you're welcome to get a sneak peak into my kitchen cabinets as well.
The Container Store (one of the best, in case you've never explored it) is having a tax time sale PLUS 25% off everything!!! Go to their site http://www.containerstore.com/ to print your coupon. I picked up a few more items for the kitchen and Dallins room. I sure love to feel organized. So this morning after picking up my free compost from the City, I pulled out my cupboards, wiped everything down, put down new liner and got organized.

I'm putting the prettiest picture in first:
This is the dreaded corner cabinet. I tried to clear this out, though it's still almost impossible to make the deep corner useful space. Notice my new liner paper--I love how much cleaner it makes everything look.
The top shelf is mostly these awesome 'keeper' containers. They are rectangular and have these great flexible lids. As I write, I'm realizing how geeky I sound raving about lids..

This is my newest find in the kitchen section. I don't know about you, but it seems like I have to dig deep to find some things. With this item it's got three separate containers. I put in most of my baking items (salt didn't fit) but it will be slick when I make cookies.
Happy Spring Cleaning everyone! Tell me about your favorite finds at the Container Store.

2 comments:

Nathaniel & Jenny said...

Wow! Your cabinets look great! You have inspired me to organize.

Jen

Nathaniel & Jenny said...

Wow! Your cabinets look great! You have inspired me to get organized.

Jen