Saturday, September 20, 2008

Home Improvement



Dallin's room--me in the window

With Evan's return to school this coming Monday, there's been a made dash around our place to finish up some projects. With Tom and James' help, we cased four windows and a bunch of other little things. I'm still deciding on window treatments...Let me know if you have any suggestions. I found some super cool light filtering that also have a blackout option (designed for husbands who do not want ANY light at night) but Smith and Noble was selling the one to fit our bedroom for $500: no thank you. So if we look a little tired it's because we'll be waking up with the sun for a while.

I don't know why our khaki walls show up as a little more puke-ish!


Thanks Uncle Tom

3 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

i love those! it really makes the windows look awesome! love the wall colors, too

Marvia said...

The windows look great! I'm glad that you were able to have Tom and James help you out. :)

Unknown said...

cool windows. Tell evan to come to my house and do the same!!!